Credit recovery, either through friendly or judicial collection, has become an area that demands a lot of expertise through lawyers with expertise. The practice deals with the adoption of procedures aimed at guaranteeing the receipt of a title. Such methods can be practiced by individuals or legal entities.
Marcelo Tostes Advogados acts in the defense of the credit of banking institutions and commercial development, carrying out bank contract collections in general, credit recovery and a full range of specialized legal advice.
Our Credit Recovery practice stands out for its specialized service, offering our clients the elaboration of the best strategy, according to the specificity of each operation, aiming at the effective and quick recovery of credits for the company, striving for each stage of collection to be carried out safely, strictly ethically and in line with legal precepts. We understand that it is our duty to exclude from the company the obligation to collect said credits from its customers, avoiding interpersonal strain and, even, providing better results, in view of our expertise and the results achieved.
In an increasingly dynamic world full of possibilities, the agility and technical quality of strategic decisions in credit recovery are fundamental. That is why a differentiated management of the office’s performance:
- in precautionary actions to guarantee credit to be executed
- in judicial reorganizations
- advice on enforcement actions and administrative collection of credits
- advisory for judicial collection of credits
- preparation and review of contracts, in addition to other instruments aimed at reducing default risks and facilitating debt collection.
- Legal Vision – Legal advice with a team of lawyers at the head of each procedural phase of credit recovery: pre-filing, filing, citation, attachment and agreement.
- Business Vision – Acting in the extrajudicial and judicial spheres. Our team is qualified to act in processes involving external collections, regional conciliation and collection events, development of exclusive recovery strategies, and training actions.
- Legal thesis analysis: pure execution, execution with property, economic group and business succession.