Marcelo Tostes Advogados law firm has been a reference in Business Law for over two decades, with extensive experience in providing legal support to companies of all sizes and segments, national and foreign. We offer a broad consultancy service through personalized analysis of the context of partner companies, allowing deficiencies to be identified and legal solutions to be pointed out, which generate greater security and better results for the client. Our team operates at a multidisciplinary level in order to safeguard the interests of our clients, able to act both in the preventive and litigation spheres.
In search of effective, safe, and innovative solutions that precede the judicial conflict, we act in the advisory advocacy in the business field, as a way to guarantee better economic results and, even, the best defense in cases where litigation is unavoidable.
We have extensive experience in administrative and judicial demands, in different instances, to deal with important issues such as: Company Recovery, Bankruptcy, Business Society, Intellectual Property, Company Liability, Legal Regulation of Public Services and Economic Activities. MTA acts for companies in all other areas of law in the defense of our corporate clients, acting as a full-service law firm also in the Consumer, Labor, Tax, Corporate, Contracts, Administrative and other areas, always with a business vision based on in data, technology, and legal theses of recognized success, both in day-to-day operations and in more complex businesses.
Among our services provided in the business field, we highlight:
- Standardization, preparation, management, and analysis of business contracts
- Implementation, organization, management, and support of internal legal departments
- Franchise and advisory contract analysis
- Elaboration and analysis of commercial agreements
- Negotiations in general
- Mediation of conflicts between partners
- Assistance in the purchase and sale of equity interests
- Business planning and structuring
- Constitution of companies, associations, and foundations, with the elaboration of social contracts, statutes, shareholders/members agreements, minutes and other documents, and management of corporate acts
- Accompaniment in meetings of partners and shareholders’ meetings
- Planning, Restructuring and Corporate Reorganization of existing groups
- Structuring of corporate and real estate transactions
- Succession planning linked to corporate restructuring
- Legal audit (due diligence)
- Elaboration of legal consultations, opinions and legal opinions on general legal topics related to business activity
- Intelectual property